Aura & Chakra Healing Distant Learning Course
This course is suitable for:
- those who wish to learn more about the subtle energy system, including the chakras and the aura
- those individuals who already work in the healing arts and wish to add additional skills to their practice
- those individuals who wish to embark on a journey of self- discovery
- Yoga practitioners who wish to learn about the chakras and the energy system
No previous qualifications in healing or any other holistic therapy is required for this course.
Course structure & content
This course is divided into 7 easy to follow lessons.
Each lesson is followed with between 5 and 7 questions.
What will I learn?
You will build on your knowledge and skills as you progress through the course.
To begin with you will learn about the subtle anatomy of the body where you will gain an understanding of what energy is and what the chakras are.
Then you will go on to learn:
- The history of the chakras
- Detailed information about the 7 major chakras and the 21 minor chakras
- Understanding the function and importance of the aura and the individual layers
- Professional ethics and a professional working environment
- How to carry out a client consultation
- Healing methods for both the chakras and the aura including:
- The use of crystals
- Essential oils
- Colour therapy
- How to use a pendulum
- Chakra chanting therapy
- Therapist self-care
Are there case studies?
There is one case study at the end of lesson 6.
This is 1 to 2 A4 pages in length and full details of what is expected of this case study are given at the end of lesson 6, after you have learnt the healing methods.
Once you have completed all of your lessons you will be awarded your course Diploma.
After your course you are eligible for any ongoing help and support that you may need at any time.
The investment for this distant learning course is £89
Please use the button below.
Instalment plans are available:
Option 1 – three payments of £29.66 each
Option 2 – four payments of £22.25
Please contact me letting me know which option you would like. I will send you a link so that you can make your first payment. Once the payment has been received I will issue your course work to you. All course payments are due on a monthly basis until full payment has been made. The payments are due on the same day of the month starting one month following the initial payment. I will issue a reminder 1 week prior to the payment being due along with a link for you to make your payment. If you fail to make a course payment you will be required to pay the full course balance within one month or your course will be discontinued.
Got a Question?
“I am an accountant by profession and wanted to try something a bit different. I was not sure if I could carry out the practical work at first but once I followed the instructions I soon found how easy it was and I am looking forward to learning more by doing the second degree”
Peridot is actually the birthstone for the month of August, but I always tend to think of it as a...
When you first become interested in working with reiki you may decide to read all that you can on the...
I have made easy payment instalment options available on all of my distant learning courses. For the First Degree Reiki...